Get Immigration News
News and Updates on new Immigration Policy Changes & Updates from Law Office of Anna Moreas

By entering your email address, you agree to receive communications from Law Office of Anna Moreas. Your info will not be shared with any 3rd parties.

Employment & Investors

As independent immigration is practically non-existing in the laws of the United States of America, a foreign national usually needs a sponsor. Most of people immigrate to the US through their employer. It is the foreign national who searches for an employer willing to sponsor him or her. Contact me directly for more information.

In general, there is no independent immigration into the United States. To start the immigration process for a foreign national, a qualifying family member, or a sponsoring employer must file a petition on behalf of the foreign national. What to do if you have neither close relative, nor an employer willing to sponsor you?

If you possess some skills or talents that make you stand out from the crows, you should look into the EB-1 or EB-2 NIW processes, as they allow self-sponsorship. Click on the links below to get some preliminary information.