US non-immigrant visas are given ABC letters, and sometimes are subcategorized by additional numbers and letters.

B1/B2 visa is the most common and simple way to visit the United States. My office can provide legal assistance in applying for the B1/B2 visa, including preparing an invitation. Contact me directly for more information.